About the terms
Access to and use of 'premiermarathons.com' both within the UAE and internationally is provided by Premier Marathons on the following terms:
1. By using premiermarathons.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of premiermarathons.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to premiermarathons.com.
2. Premier Marathons may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of premiermarathons.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on premiermarathons.com then the latter shall prevail.
Use of premiermarathons.com
3. You agree to use premiermarathons.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of premiermarathons.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within premiermarathons.com.
Event Directors understand and accept that they are responsible for the legal status of any events they list on the Calendar or accept registrations for.
4. Online payments on this site, unless specified by the individual Event Organizer are non-refundable. Where refunds are offered they are made in the form of Online Credit and subject to our Online Credit Processing Fees as stated in our Help Center.
Premier Marathons will only validate, accept and confirm your registration/purchase attempt(s) upon receipt and clearance of the full amount of due funds, whether online by card payment of Online Credit, by check clearance or direct cash/transfer deposit.
Registration/purchase attempts that remain unconfirmed within the stipulated time period will be automatically canceled and removed from the system.
If sending a check please note that proof of postage is not proof of receipt - we recommend sending your payments by courier or registered mail. Canceled or bank-returned checks will be destroyed, not returned.
5. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on premiermarathons.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Premier Marathons or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use premiermarathons.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any premiermarathons.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of premiermarathons.com content requires the prior written permission of Premier Marathons.
6. The names, images and logos identifying Premier Marathons or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Premier Marathons and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Premier Marathons, or any other third party.
Contributions to Premier Marathons
7. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Premier Marathons you agree to grant to Premier Marathons, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Premier Marathons services in any media worldwide (including on Premier Marathon's site accessed by international users).
8. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
9. In order that Premier Marathons can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UAE laws, that you have the right to give Premier Marathons permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
11. If you do not want to grant Premier Marathons the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with premiermarathons.com.
12. If you have any questions about contributing content to Premier Marathons, please visit our Help Center for assistance.
14. You agree to use our interactive features in accordance with the following rules. These apply across all interactive features and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular feature or service you're using, as there may be some local variations to these rules.
(i) About your posts:
Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one feature, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
No advertising or promoting.
Contributions containing languages other than English will be removed.
No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) or which could be construed as inappropriate user names.
URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if allowed under any relevant local house rules.
Deliberate misuse of the ratings facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
(ii) Your Premier Marathons Profile:
Each person is allowed to maintain only one active Profile. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your profiles.
Profiles registered with someone else's email address may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address. Where multiple logins for the same person have been created these will be merged into the most recently logged in or created of the profiles. Content from all profiles will be merged into the new singular profile.
(iii) Legal requirements:
You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in premiermarathons.com communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material to Premier Marathons with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to submit to or share with Premier Marathons only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of Premier Marathons or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, and publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
(iv) If you're under 16:
Please get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in any Premier Marathons interactive features.
(v) If you breach these Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Rules (and/or any variations in relevant local house rules) when taking part in a interactive features, you will either have your contribution edited or removed and/or you may also be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused, removed or edited. This email may also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your profile.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all interactive features.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any interactive features or anywhere else on premiermarathons.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on premiermarathons.com, and Premier Marathons considers such behavior to be serious and/or repeated, Premier Marathons may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your email provider about the infringement(s).
Premier Marathons reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Premier Marathons Profile/Account, at any time, for any reason.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
15. The majority of content posted in our interactive features is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Premier Marathons. Premier Marathons is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on premiermarathons.com or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through premiermarathons.com.
Any links to third party websites from premiermarathons.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Premier Marathons and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
16. premiermarathons.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Premier Marathons, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Premier Marathons excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Premier Marathons does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Premier Marathons is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Premier Marathons for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
17. Premier Marathons shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of premiermarathons.com regardless of the form of action.
18. Premier Marathons does not warrant that functions available on premiermarathons.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that premiermarathons.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
19. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
20. The failure or delay of Premier Marathons to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Premier Marathon's right to enforce that right.
21. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
PO Box 34878,
Ras Al Khaimah,
United Arab Emirates